Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Frontier Spirit Lives

I was hoping for Governor Palin to be chosen but did not believe it would happen. I'm only in my twenties but I think I now have an idea what it was like when Reagan first came on to the national stage. I made this video in tribute to Sarah:



From Ace of Spades:

"Maybe this is why Palin has suddenly resonated with the American people. She exudes a sense of what America used to be and what it can return to: confident, proud, able, and firmly unapologetic. Yes compared to perfection, America may be lacking but compared to every other country on Earth, America’s benevolence has no equal. Our bad acts have been no worse than those of every other country but our positive acts have saved the lives of 100’s of millions of people through out the world.

Palin seems to stir this sense of American exceptionalism that for too long has been squelched by the radical Liberal agenda. We have been constantly told by educators, by the media, by politicians that we are a bad country in need of much deserved rebuke. Palin on the other hand casts such dispersions aside and stirs feelings deep inside all of us that we Americans should be proud and confident. We have the unparalleled ability to solve any challenge placed before us. Palin has awaked this long slumbering American spirit."




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Blog.
Yes I agree that a cult like atmosphere envelops Obama and his followers. It is very scary to me, because you can't reason with people that have been brainwashed.
I have received death threats, and very nasty and disgusting emails from Obama followers, just because I express my opinion about what is going on with this campaign.

Jamie said...

I really enjoyed your video. Thank you so much for your effort. I would be interested to know what music you used in the video.

Jamie said...

Would you please tell me what music you used here?